How to claim your $250.00 Cash Back Reward. Click Here If You Qualify
- To be eligible you must indicate to the rental agent at the property that you located the apartment on www.hydepark-apts.com, qualify to lease the apartment according to the requirements of the property and sign both a new 1 year and the HYDE PARK HEIGHTS APARTMENTS Lease Report Claim Form.
- You must not be an existing resident and further you must, move into the HYDE PARK HEIGHTS APARTMENTS, and reside there for at least 30 days.
- Your name must appear on the lease agreement as an occupant.
- Only one Cash Back Reward will be issued per lease.
- This $250 Cash Back Reward may not be combined with any other reward program and is available only once for the unit rented and not to each co-resident.
- Prospective residents will not qualify to receive this $250 Cash Back Reward if for any reason they do not qualify to be a resident based on the application process.
- Residents will not qualify to receive this $250 Cash Back Reward if they find their new home using other online or offline resources or are otherwise associated with the property, such as:
- Existing residents at the rental property.
- Renters who may have previously lived in a property that is owned or managed by an affiliate of the property listed on the lease report form.
- Residents who are current or former employees of the property or a property that is owned or managed by an affiliate of the property listed on the lease report form.
- Renters who find their home using other websites.
- Residents who have been referred by an apartment locator or an existing resident of the property.
- Expected Timing for Receipt of $250.00 cash back reward and processing the Lease Report Claim Form usually takes 4-8 weeks from your move-in date.
- The $250 cash back reward will be applied as a credit against your account.